Saturday, February 5, 2011

UHHHHHHHHHHH........... I am stumped for a title so whatever. :-)

Ok so first of all, my new favorite color is, oh wait can you guess? I will give you a hint these letters are that color, that's right PPPPPPPPPPURPLEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and GGGGGGGGGGREENNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But mostly purple. Anyway, I have something very important to talk to you about, the theater. My friends and I are making a movie called Venezza's Secret, it is based on book Venezza's secret which is the first out of five books in The Root of Frost Series by Mollie Blank. (Thats not really her last name I just can't put it on here but it starts with a G. so:) by Mollie Glank. (She is by the way one of my friends!) So please support us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are my friends/co-stars blogs!  


Mollie (She plays Mollie Frost
http://welcometotheworldmollie.blogspot.com/




Gabby (She plays Phoenexa)
http://gabbysblog-o-mania.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-10-02T17:40:00-07:00&max-results=10




1 comment: