Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Summer

This past summer I went back t Iowa. I was staying with my grandparents for a month and a half. I got to see all my old friends! One week after I got their My Aunt Katrina and her family moved there! (Her, my Uncle Daryl, and her two kids!) One of her kids, (my cousin,) name is Jonah he turned two when I was there! (Best two-year-old's birthday party I have ever been to!) The other one is Ava and she turns four either today or tomorrow! (I can not remember which!) And believe it or not she is the oldest cousin on my mom's side beside me! (On my dad's side I am oldest by 5 years!) Also Katrina is going to have a baby soon!, It is going to be a little girl and they are going to name her Audriea! Thats probably no the correct spelling though! Until next time!
P.S. The picture on the right is of the famous butter cow that they make every year at the famous Iowa State Fair!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like an amazing summer! thanks for the update, i miss all my nieces and nephews :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so great Nik! Thanks for writing about us:) It was fun to read it and even more fun to see you!! We miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. uugbjjfyjgyfoooiiiiiimhjmcjmjxzvvvvvvvvxChzvbgcxkbufgnlvhlavaSskldbblf;p hpr y80973qnszmy+iu6vm6xn mbnmzmmnzgfffgk0hyvvvvvvvvvvvvyjctxtxrexchrcysrxmcrstsu love, ava

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nika, what a professional video! And I LOVED hearing about your summer visit to Iowa. (-:

    I'm glad I could spend so much time with you this summer; and hope you'll come back every year. I want to come see you again in Brooklyn, too!

    Your GRAND-father Bob

    ReplyDelete